Digital Event Specialist (DES) by PCMA
At this time when more and more events need to have elements that are online, or are going hybrid, DES leads the way in showcasing the basics to digital events. Who should attend? Obviously they include: event marketers, corporate planners, association events and meeting professionals or even in-house event people, freelancers, and event sales people.
DES is a hot program that can be taken online and on demand, and the link to this is here: https://www.pcma.org/products/des/
Who Should Attend?
DES leads the way in showcasing the basics to digital events, highly suitable for event marketers, corporate planners, association events and meeting professionals, in-house event professionals, event sales professionals and even freelancers.
How To Register and Qualify for Campus Support?
- The candidate must be a BESarawak Partner, either Strategic or Associate Partner;
- The candidate must be registered to the Campus Community with an activated account and;
- The candidate must complete the application form below to register for the course and be eligible for the reimbursement. Approval is subject to the discretion of BESarawak.
- Upon approval, the candidate may proceed to register for the course on https://www.pcma.org/products/des/
Course Fee Reimbursement
- BESarawak will reimburse 50% of the course fee upon successful completion of the course, or up to a maximum of RM2000 per successful applicant, whichever is lower.
- Conference participation is not included in the support.