Certified Incentive Specialist (CIS) by Site
Generally, CIS stands for Certified Incentive Specialist. This program aims to introduce the trade secrets of incentive travels to those who want to specialise in this genre of business. BESarawak is now looking toward corporate meetings and incentive business and therefore, it is only logical that we support our industry in preparing them for this lucrative business.
General information on CIS can be found here: https://www.siteglobal.com/page/cis-certification
Information on taking the CiS online can be found here:
Who Should Attend?
The CIS designation is suitable for incentive houses, destination management professionals and professionals aspiring to specialise in incentive travel.
How To Register and Qualify for Campus Support?
- The candidate must be a BESarawak Partner, either Strategic or Associate Partner;
- The candidate must be registered to the Campus Community with an activated account and;
- The candidate must complete the application form below to register for the course and be eligible for the reimbursement. Approval is subject to the discretion of BESarawak.
- Upon approval, the candidate may proceed to register for the course on https://www.siteglobal.com/page/cis-certification.
Course Fee Reimbursement
- BESarawak will reimburse 70% of the course fee upon successful completion of the course.
- Conference participation is not included in the support.